[Koha] robots.txt

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Nov 3 04:14:59 NZDT 2009

Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer at snv.jussieu.fr> wrote:
> Does someone use a robots.txt file on a Koha web site ?
> If so, what should / could such a file contain ?
> Many thanks in advance for any recommendation or advice,

It could contain any of http://www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html

It should contain whatever will make robots behave as you want.

I don't think our libraries currently use one but I've not checked
specifically for this.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray, member of www.software.coop Experts in web and GNU/Linux
(TTLLP # in subject emails = copy to all workers unless asked.)