[Koha] Server Error Problem

Cyril Ibeleme cyriluzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 00:05:59 NZDT 2009

Thanks Gbenga,

Am glad to see a Nigerian on the mailing list. Am running on Windows. Maybe
I'll try the 3.0 and see. Am not in Nigeria at the moment. I'll call you as
soon as I get back next week.

Regards

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Olugbenga Adara <gbengaadara at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are you running 2.2.9 on windows or linux? 2.2.9 is outdated and cant
> compare to 3.0 in terms of features.
>

> Olugbenga Adara
> Mobile: 234-803-3220288

Cyril Uzo Ibeleme

Corporate Banking and Training | Finance Application Systems Limited
| O: +234-1-461-2970 | M:  +234-803-7777-338 | F:   I
| E-mail: cibeleme at fasylng.com ; cyriluzo at gmail.com |
I URL ; www.fasylng.com I
A Member of FASYL Technology Group with presence in Mauritius I UK | India |
Nigeria | Ghana | Sierra Leone | South Africa | Kenya | Cote d’Ivoire
FASYL Technology is a BMSL Group Company

….powering business drives

"http://www.fasylng.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"