[Koha] Confirming lack of edit access to Koha site

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Sat May 30 23:58:19 NZST 2009

Salvete!

The Kaitiaki should have more than just basic login rights to the
official site. This is true in especial given Rachel's past hard work on
website development. We elected her. Permissions on a website seem a
small thing in the frame of guardianship of the entire project, but
they're important nonetheless.

Cheers,
Brooke