[Koha] z3950.indexdata.com/gils

Iman Mukherjee iman.mukherjee at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:36:44 NZST 2009

Hi !

What happened to this URL? My make test for Net::Z3950::ZOOM is not working
as it is not able to connect to this.

What must I do? all other Perl Modules have been installed successfully.
Just this bit remains to install Koha onto my system.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,
~Iman

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a
new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal,
fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
— Robert Heinlein’s