[Koha] MARC frameworks - "link"

Ondrej Mlecka omlecka at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:34:22 NZST 2009

In the MARC bibliografic frameworks there is the possibility of using a
"link" to other MARC fields. According to the Koha Manual there should
appear "a little glass" after the subfield. However, I can't find it.

I would like to use this link for the following purpose: in the MARC field
440 I do not want to create the authority list, but just simply see if the
value I want to insert has been inserted before in another records. In this
case, I would like to choose the value I have inserted in previous records.
Could anyone tell me, please, how this link function?

Thank you a lot

Ondrej Mlecka
Casa Balthasar
Rome