[Koha] Strange issues with items after upgrading to Koha 3

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Fri May 22 22:57:57 NZST 2009

Hi,

We appear to have an issue with our items table after upgrading to
Koha 3.

A number of books just do not appear in the items table, and as a
result we can't issue them or modify the item details.

We are running Marc 21 - is there a script we need to run to make this
part of the import work?

The Item Data appears in the Marc record in the biblioitems table.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd  - your IT department