[Koha] Renewal date calculation - Bug 2770

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Fri May 22 06:28:00 NZST 2009

Hi Agnes,

2009/5/21 Agnes Rivers-Moore <arm at hanover.ca>:
> I believe that the existing function to set a specific due date at checkout
> works well for people who need an extended due date, and for renewals in
> general we would prefer to calculate from the day the renewal is done.

There was actually a fair amount of discussion about this.  The end
result is that when this change was committed, it came with a new
system preferences, RenewalPeriodBase, that lets the administrator
choose whether to calculate the new loan period based on the date of
renewal or based on the current due date.  I've updated the bug to
make this clear.

Regards,

Galen
--