[Koha] Adding your own book covers to koha

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu May 21 23:33:23 NZST 2009

Sounds like something others have asked for - but not something that
is easily doable.  I'd recommend a development project that allows
people to upload their own book content after cataloging ... so that
this kind of data can be stored in the database.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714