[Koha] Holds

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu May 21 07:49:37 NZST 2009

There is a preference to receive an email whenever a hold is placed.
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/administration/global-system-preferences/circulation#emaillibrarianwhenholdisplaced

As for the reports - I often get confused and I'll be sure to update
the manual with the notes provided here by other Koha people :)

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714