[Koha] Manual for Configuring Koha's Zebra

Quanzhong Zhang quanzhong.zhang at xjtlu.edu.cn
Wed May 20 20:39:43 NZST 2009

Hi Amandeep Kansal,

Thank you very much for your reply!
Your experience will be of great benefit to many users.
Unfortunately I am failed at step 4. My database upgraded from Koha
version 2.2.9, and can not find out the filed "marcxml" in it.

Thank you Zeno Tajoli!
I use MARC21.
I do not find out the instructions you mentioned.

Error message of step 4:
=============================
... ...
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'marcxml' in 'field list'
at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 852.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_hashref failed: fetch() without execute() at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 853.

Thank you!

Zhang QZ

Message: 6