[Koha] no result for search books

zahidiqbal_isb zahidiqbal_isb at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 18:03:47 NZST 2009

my network administrator have installed koha3 on debian.

i have added some marc records manually.
when i search book in opac it display "No Result found"
i have search on nabble for the error, some says to enable zebra indexes,
some says to run zebraqueue_daemon.pl and some says to run rebuild_zebra.pl.
i am so much confused which step to perform first.
any one knows how to enable zebra index or configure the zebra step by step
.
i am new to koha ....can any one guide me properly?

Regards,
Zahid Iqbal
AD, International Islamic University Islamabad.