[Koha] How can I contribute to Koha?

satyanarayana holenarsipur satyanarayana.holenarsipur at osslabs.biz
Wed May 13 21:30:25 NZST 2009

One way to Contribute to Koha financially is,

1) Select a project/developers from the plans for Koha 3.2, check out the
Release Manager's 3.2
Roadmap<http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2>
.

2) You could write a private message to one of the developers, naming the
project you would like to 'sponsor' and the amount of funds you can devote
to it. You could develop an RFP (Request for Proposal) if your idea is large
(NCIP for example), and then notify the koha-devel list.

Check the Koha Support <http://koha.org/support/pay-for-support> page for a
list of folks who can support Koha.
Regards,
Satya

2009/5/13 thandu venkat narayana <thandu_venkat at yahoo.com>

> Dear Koha organizers, I am using Koha software since two years. I am very
> happy with this. I want to contribute a little amount for this open source
> software foundation. How can I do this process?
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Venkata Narayana T.
>
> Andhra Pradesh
>
> India

Regards,
Satyanarayana H.S.
Development Head (www.osslabs.biz)
--
"A small group of determined spirits, with an unquenchable thirst for their
mission, can alter the course of history." -Mahatma Gandhi