[Koha] SCLS is blogging

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue May 12 09:21:33 NZST 2009

2009/5/12 Vicki Teal Lovely <vtl at scls.lib.wi.us>:
> At the KohaCon a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that we at SCLS would be
> blogging about our Koha development projects and our migration experience.
> Well, our blog is now up and running.  We are still on Dynix Classic and
> have contracted with LibLime for support and development.  In the most
> recent post, we talk about the development projects we will be working on
> first with LibLime:
>
> http://scls.typepad.com/link2koha/

Excellent, its added to my feed reader.

> We are also making posts on Twitter:
> http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23link2koha

Sweet

> On our blog, we have an Open Source Resources page where, among other
> things, we keep a list of blogs that our libraries may wish to follow.  If
> you have blog about Koha, but don't see your blog listed there, I would love
> to include it.  Just send me the link.  Here is the link to our Open Source
> Resources page:
> http://scls.typepad.com/link2koha/open-source-resources.html

You might like to add the planet
http://owu.towers.org.uk/planets/koha/

I think the shift to plone has broken its styles, but the content is
still good. It is an aggregation of blogs.

> We have learned so much by following the blogs of others and we are hoping
> to contribute our little bit of experience in the hopes that others may
> benefit.

Yes it's one of the things I look forward to each day, get up, get to
work, check the feed reader and see what the community is up to today
:)

Keep up the good work

Chris