[Koha] Phrase searching

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Tue May 12 03:51:14 NZST 2009

Thanks, Nicole. This helped in that it reminded me that phrase
searching is available under Advanced Search for titles, subjects, &
authors (names).

However, under Basic Search, the standard "[search string]" syntax
using quotation marks does not work and so there is no generic keyword
phrase searching -- which could come in handy for searching indexed
5XX fields, for example.

Thanks,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library