[Koha] Koha trademarks

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon May 11 13:09:07 NZST 2009

sounds like crap to me... liblime is a persons company trying to   take
ownership of koha logos?  I am sure the one with the slice of  lime is
theirs....but  do not believe they are entitled to   rights on any thing that came
as a result of the  opensource project
  gosh is there a Fascist amongst us?

In a message dated 5/10/2009 4:13:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,