[Koha] Stuff

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun May 10 07:54:31 NZST 2009

2009/5/10 Nicole Engard <nicole.engard at liblime.com>:
> I'm with Brooke on this.  I went to bed sad and stressed last night
> because of the emails going back and forth.  Somehow the discussion of
> the new page turned from constructive criticism and comments to a
> battle and I hate that.

Hi All

I'm just dashing off a quick email to apologise for losing my temper
yesterday. I got upset and instead of doing the right thing and not
replying, I replied. Sorry for causing people stress and sadness.

It's mothers day here today, so Kahurangi and I need to go make
breakfast in bed. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Chris