[Koha] [Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Announcing ... New koha.org Website based on Plone

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat May 9 11:09:47 NZST 2009

2009/5/9 Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com>:

>> > Please don't re-write history.
>>
>> What? So I do still work for liblime? I didn't resign? Wow, i guess im
>> owed a pile of backpay then.
>> I'm not sure what you mean here, it's totally accurate that neither
>> Russel, Mason or I work for liblime, and havent since april last year.
> It is not, however, accurate that the three of you 'left liblime'. I'd
> strongly recommend against public discussion of your record as an
> employee at LibLime and the circumstances of your departure, not to
> mention the record or departure of any other of LibLime's employees.

Ok, let me rephrase the 3 of us no longer work for liblime.

I resigned from Liblime, I'm happy for that to be on public record.
Mason and Russel can speak for themselves. As far as my resignation
was concerned, that's all there is to it, I resigned.  Do not threaten
me please.

I also have nothing to do with the departure of any subsequent
employees. Do I understand that you are saying I can not comment
publicly if someone leaves liblime?

> You're clearly upset about something Chris, but please don't dampen
> the hundreds of hours of effort that some of us have invested in this
> website launch over the past few months.

Following Lee's suggestion I am going to withdraw from this
discussion, It isn't helping anything.

Chris