[Koha] Clearing "in house" OPACs

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri May 8 11:49:24 NZST 2009

> However, I'm not sure exactly what this means... "When the timeout was
> reached, the page would redirect to the logout script." Our library would
> like to see the following behavior after a designated time period of
> inactivity - search history is cleared, cart is cleared, account is logged
> out, and browser is redirected to the catalog home page.

An automatic logout feature (as I picture it) could clear the cart,
log out the user, and redirect to the catalog home page. If by "search
history is cleared" you mean the history stored in the browser, there
isn't any way to do that through Koha. You'd have to use a setup like
Zeno describes.

> Would it be appropriate to log this as an enhancement request in Bugzilla?

Yes.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer