[Koha] Segmentation fault in koha conf.xml emergency

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu May 7 03:51:17 NZST 2009

2009/5/6 john smith <smith_me at live.com>

>  when run zebrasrv -D -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml  give me Segmentation
> fault  and the system was opened one time and didn't open again i'm install
> koha twice and the error i don't know what i do ... thanx any help

You also have to check the integrity of the system, since segmentation
faults are very low level.  Could be running out of disk or partition space,
hitting arbitrary quotas, permissions conflicts, etc.  Check /var/log/syslog
and elsewhere for other error messages.

But most likely, you need to reinstall zebra from source with different
compiler options.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions