[Koha] OPAC display in Internet Explorer

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:05:04 NZST 2009

Similar bugs for CSS and XHTML have already been filed, I think.  In this
case, it's probably not the xhtml and CSS, as much as the trailing commas in
javascript argument pairs, like:
{ name1: val1, name2: val2, }

For whatever reason, IE chokes on that.  The menus in question are probably
YUI, and therefore js dependent.  There currently is an IE compatibility
category in bugzilla, if you find outstanding issues.  Venkata, please be
sure to specify what version of IE you are testing with.

--Joe