[Koha] Patron permissions questions

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed May 6 00:22:16 NZST 2009

Additional info on permissions can be found here:

https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/Patrons/patrons-permissions

But you do not have to set permissions for patrons - and shouldn't
unless that patron happens to be a volunteer at the library - which is
why you have the ability to set permissions for any patron type - I
think :)

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime