[Koha] Koha Interface

Melanie Saldua reilied00 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:24:08 NZST 2009

You are right! It's so hard to change the entire interface of koha. I can't
even get my logo up. I can't seem to find all the css files for the files.
And there's so many inc files I can't track them. I really have to study
them. I do hope someone have solve this problem of mine. It would really be
great to change the overall look of koha. :)