[Koha] Caroline Loh/lib/staff/npnet is out of the office.

Caroline Loh lck4 at np.edu.sg
Fri May 1 14:00:33 NZST 2009

I will be out of the office starting  01/05/2009 and will not return until
11/05/2009.

Mrs Lim Ben Wai/Systems Manager (ext 6369) will be covering my duties.  For
Copyright matters, please contact Ms Lim Bee Ang/Reference Manager (ext
6551).  If you need to reach me, please call my Secretary, Norlizah at ext
6280 .

With best regards
Caroline Loh (Mrs) |  Director  |  Lien Ying Chow Library
T: (65) 64606288  | F: (65) 64668274 | E: lck4 at np.edu.sg
http://www.np.edu.sg/library/main.htm

Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Block 1, 535 Clementi Road, Singapore 599489
Connecting Minds. Unlocking Talents. Creating Value

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately and notify the sender .