[Koha] password problems

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Mar 31 23:10:42 NZDT 2009

This from the manual will probably be of help:

How to change Koha default user name and password?

Is your operating system windows?

    * Open  a command prompt and type: cd \mysql\bin
    * Type: mysqladmin -u koha -p password YourNewPasswordHere
    * You will be prompted for the current password which is "koha"

The above action will reset the mysql password.
Open the C:\etc\koha.conf and set the new password in the pass=koha line.

Restart apache to implement the change

Found here: https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/Appendicies/FAQs

---

Nicole C. Engard