[Koha] Serials Module on v3 VMWare image

Thomas Sycko tsycko at tswarren.com
Tue Mar 31 11:50:19 NZDT 2009

Hello, All,

I've just recently dug into the Koha system and I am very impressed
with what I've seen.  It's great to see what a group of dedicated
programmers can do.

I loaded up the VMWare image over the weekend, and for the most part
I've had no problems.  It's a great way to try out the system.  But I
have been unable to use the Serials module at all.  I am able to load
up the new subscription screen, but nothing seems to happen once it's
there: I can neither look up nor create bib records, and after filling
in the fields, when I click on any of the buttons at the bottom of the
screen, nothing happens.  Are there any know problems with that module
on the VMWare image?

Also, my browser (IE 7) is loading all of the pages, but there is a
message at the bottom indicated that the page has loaded 'but with
errors.'  Is that normal?

Again, I am quite a newbie to Koha, so I appreciate your patience if
my questions seem quite simple.  I have tried looking the message
archives and see nothing about these topics.

Many thanks to all of you.
Tom