[Koha] [Koha-devel] {Possible SPAM} RE: Barcode Don't Found

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Tue Mar 31 03:37:38 NZDT 2009

I used all defaults when installed:

My build directory is /build/koha-3.00.00

My Installation Directory is /usr/share/koha

Folder Stucture

-          Koha

o   bin

o   doc

o   intranet

o   lib

o   man

o   misc

o   opac

Hope that helps.

Thanks!

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"