[Koha] KOHA 3 ON WINDOWS

PETERSON, SCOTT PETERSONSCOTT at aasd.k12.wi.us
Thu Mar 26 02:04:49 NZDT 2009

Hello,

If I am directing this to the wrong place, please let me know.  My school district is looking at installing Koha 3 on Windows.  I’m using Strawberry Perl as outlined in the Wiki docs, but have one question (I believe it’s for Chris Nighswonger).  Under the section on installing Net::Z3950::ZOOM, it says:

Modified ZOOM Makefile.PL for use on Win32 (see attached Makefile.PL)

Do you have this modified Makefile.PL?  If so, can I get a copy of it?  I don’t see a link to it on the site.

Thanks,

Scott Peterson

Systems Development/System Administration

Appleton Area School District

Information Technology Department

硫黄島からの<http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/iwojima-movies/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C9AD20.5EB24570]