[Koha] Firefox on Windows XP and Koha

Darrell Ulm darrellulm at smfpl.org
Fri Mar 20 08:05:42 NZDT 2009

Beda Szukics <beda at ...> writes:

> That didn't help. Firefox keeps the harddisk very busy for about half a
> minute when I save a new or altered record.

Are you running any odd extensions? Some of the extensions can interfere with
*any* web page you load but certainly ones with heavy Javascript.

Try to unload extensions, or better yet, uninstall Firefox completely, and
delete all the information in the hidden files (application data).

Then re-install Firefox fresh.

Hate to bring this into it, but do you have any mal-ware hanging around in the
Firefox? A scan might be a good idea also.

Good Luck!

-Darrell Ulm