[Koha] Koha Debian package

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:20:28 NZDT 2009

Please see the Debian packaging page of the wiki.  Vincent has been leading
the work in this area, but there is still some way to go.  It is true though
that my professional attentions are directed elsewhere by client
sponsorship, and that nobody has undertaken to sponsor finishing the debian
package.

--Joe