[Koha] Collection Analysis via Titlewave (Follett)

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 02:36:26 NZDT 2009

In the past when I have done this for Follett in our district I send the
entire district file and give them the location and collection codes and
they load it for all the schools at once rather than exporting each school.

Titlewise is a cool thing with collection analysis etc... and with my
"district" account I can run whole district stats or the buildings can do
individual campus.

FYI
David Schuster
Plano ISD