[Koha] KOHA in Portugal

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Wed Mar 18 23:46:04 NZDT 2009

Dear list members,

I have the pleasure to announce that on 30th March we will organize a
meeting about Library 2.0: the KOHA experience, here in Lisbon.
Jointly organized by our Library Association and Lisbon Faculty
(Master on Information Science) we expect near 150 librarians.
Nicolas Morin from BibLibre will do the main presentation where will
discuss some other concepts including the new  SOPAC.
Thanks to all community for the opportunity to have such well
developed solution that make us able to promote KOHA  as an
alternative for actual systems already installed (at present trying to
follow Nicole evangelist role).

Regards,

Rafael Antonio