[Koha] Firefox on Windows XP and Koha

Emrys Minnig emrysminnig at varndean.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 01:31:42 NZDT 2009

I had a similar problem with Koha 3.0.0 on FF3/WinXP (with no add-ons), but I noticed that the slowdown was progressive.  In other words, the first few records seemed to process rather quickly after hitting the 'Save' button, but as more records were added, it got slower and slower.

However, after 'Clearing private data' from FF's 'Tools' menu, everything sped up again.  (Perhaps Koha was desperately looking for cached data?)  Now I've set up my browser to clear all private data whenever I close it...

Hope that helps!

Emrys