[Koha] Importing staged records stops at #53849 (Koha 3.00.01.005)

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 12:34:03 NZDT 2009

That sounds like a possible storage engine issue.  Get under the hood and
check:

   - are you running out of disk space?
   - mysql engine status?  is the engine innodb like it is supposed to be?
   - maybe some kind of mysql table lock?

Then of course, make sure to check the Koha and mysql logs for errors, since
they may be the most informative.

--Joe