[Koha] Book Checkout Issue

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Thu Mar 12 08:15:39 NZDT 2009

Good Afternoon All

I posted this on the Dev List as well but thought I would send over here
also.

I did my test server that currently has Koha installed and did a restore
of the database from a dump file. All went well no problems and all my
data was there. But now when I try to check out a book for a patron it
goes to a blank screen with just top header. I am able to find the
patron then I put the book barcode in select Checkout button and I get
the top header and that's it and the book is never checked out to the
patron. Has anyone seen this before? Also, there are no errors that
appear.

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"