[Koha] Mass updating a field

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Sat Mar 7 08:25:57 NZDT 2009

This is funny. I tried everything to updates this field. I tried the
import file and sql statements. It didn't update then I go back about 15
minutes later and the field is updated. The time I didn't get an error
was when I did the import but after I ran the import the field wasn't
changed. Would the import continues to run even if I navigated away from
that page?

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"