[Koha] Simplifying Koha records

Cris Luengo juliusdengo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:23:43 NZDT 2009

Thanks all for the answers, both on and off the list. Especially
thanks to John Rose for his generous offer to help. However, the more
answers I get the more I realize all of this is going way above my
head, and it will be easier for me to write a simple web application
that does what I want, than try to tame Koha in doing what I want. I'm
a scientist, not a librarian, and this is just a side-project for me
that is not supposed to take more than one or two days to set up.

Thanks again,
Cris.