[Koha] I'm confused about where normal view customization occurs

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Fri Mar 6 14:51:50 NZDT 2009

Hi Doug, according to the "about Koha" link, we're on Koha version 3.01.00.001 which was installed October 2007 (Perl version: 5.008008, MySQL version: 14.12 Distrib 5.0.32, Apache version: Apache/2.2.3, Zebra version: 2.0.32). Could there be so subtle a change - 3.00.00.107 displays 245a & 3.01.00.001 displays 245a & b - between versions?

It seems to me that if you go through the frameworks and define how fields are going to display, then it should display as defined. I’d turned XSLT on in hopes of resolving an PAC holdings/availability display issue and since it made no difference, figured I could return it to the original setting of off; doing so resolved the display issue - the connection is beyond me.

Our PAC is very similar to http://catalogue.buttepubliclibrary.info/ except for the Refine Your Search box, cover images and 245 display of a, b & c on one line (ours displays on two lines – 245a & b, then 245c). I do not feel very helpful and I am sorry. If I think of anything over the weekend, I will email you.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus