[Koha] Searching Authorities

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Fri Mar 6 05:20:22 NZDT 2009

Hi all

Some time ago I imported some authority records using bulkauthimport
into my Koha (witch I have set up unsing the defaults of the english
installation).

I did a rebuild_zebra.pl -a to build the zebra indexes.

Searching a record I have some strange mistakes: I find the records
using the point "Search main heading" but I don't find any using the
other two possibilities (Search Authorities, Search all Headings). The
same happends if I'm working on the biblio records and I try to connect
a biblio record to the corresponding authority-record. I have to use the
second possibility (Main entry) and can't use "Main entry (only $a)". I
guess I'm missing some zebra-configuration.

Any idea where to look?

Beda