[Koha] Additional Logins

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Mar 4 04:14:35 NZDT 2009

Roche III, Edward a écrit :

> Edward J. Roche

Hello Ed,

just 2 points :
* could you ask your questions to koha@ only ? koha-devel is for
developers questions, and yours are users ones. + asking on both place
may result in a "no answer here, someone on the other list will answer".
* your signature, beside the funny aspect of a MS certified professional
on an Open-source software list,  is quite big for our friends from
Africa & other countries having low bandwidth connexions only.

cheers

> "At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"

At the end of the Dayn I play to Linux, not to Win :D

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com