[Koha] Re garding the Oracle/MySQl data import. Thanks. HELP!!

tgoatley TGoatley at washoecounty.us
Tue Mar 3 13:01:20 NZDT 2009

HI Ian, I have found in Librarything.com how to use the selcatalog:

--To get the data in tab-delimited format, run the following command from
the UNIX command line.
selcatalog -iC -oe -e020,245,100 > ISBN_extract.out
-e020,245,100 selects the fields which are extracted to file; 020 = ISBN,
245 = Title, 100 = author

Still having a an issue finding the other bits you spoke of (catalogdump and
seluser with dumpflatuser) I am not finding anything on this. Can you please
assist? Links to sites? Anything?

Regard,
Todd Goatley