[Koha] Saving MARC records very slow

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:35:48 NZST 2009

This was covered on the list a while back -- in Firefox it was taking
40-50 s on our staff clients to save records.

We've switched to Google Chrome & the time is now much more manageable.

I don't believe a diagnosis or fix were ever found for the Firefox issue.

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH