[Koha] Changing 00X plugin

tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Sun Jun 28 06:43:52 NZST 2009

Hi to all

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:31:02 +0000, Ondrej Mlecka <omlecka at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Does anybody know how is it possible to change a plugin for 00X fields? I
> changed the script of the plugin for our purposes and I changed its name
> (which do I need), but now I cannot change a name of plugin in defining
> framework structure: Administration>Koha Framework Structure. In Koha
> Framework Structure, normally it is possible to choose the plugin.
However,
> for the 00X fields there I can't find such a possibility.

strictly speaking the plugin could be linked only to subfields.
And 00X fields doesn't have subufield in MARC standard.
But if you look the mysql table marc_subfield_structure
you can see that 001, 005 , etc have a special subfied, called '@'.

So to insert a plugin you need to do the same of others tag:
Go to 'MARC Bibliographic framework'
Clik on 'MARC structure' of your framework
Select your tag and click on 'Subfields' link
Click on 'Edit subfields' botton
click on the first 'display more constraints' link

Now you see the plugin  the plugin field in which you can select your
plugin.

That's all.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli