[Koha] Request to remaster Debian for koha

vimal laxman vimallaxman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:52:00 NZST 2009

Dear List,
                   I do also support vimal's request in devoloping  a
customized debian os for koha for ofline installation .in fact we have a
customized Debian  OS in which the basic perl modules and the dependent
packages  including some configuration scripts for apache2 and  mysql  for
have been done.we are in the process of creating a debian package out of the
source.bust having some dependency issues with respect to the source.hope we
will be sucessful  in creating the same.

Regards,
Vimal Laxman P
Member Technical Staff
National Resource for  Free/Opensource Software
C-DAC,chennai