[Koha] Koha Bulk Addition of Items

Artistyc Artistyc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:45:15 NZST 2009

I'm a librarian for a school which manages all student texts.  Needless to
say I have a large number of each textbook, somewhere around 150 to 200 for
each.  We had previously stored these in a Non-marc based access database.
I'm curious if there is a way to add multiple items simultaneously.  through
the GUI it is 1 at a time and the MARC import utility looks like it would
require me to make a marc record for each when all I want is an item note.
is this possible?