[Koha] MARC fields: server-independent URLs

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Thu Jun 25 06:20:02 NZST 2009

Sebastien

I agree with your questions which I have tryed to find an alternative way.
My main proposal would be to have a new system preference field where
we could locate the absolute path to add to file name. Another way is
to modify httpp.conf and add a fixed path like
http://bd/name_of_the_file where bd would point for the absolute path.

The problem is that we need to have a relative path not to have to
replace all URL fields if we need to change it. How ? Sugestions
welcome.

Rafael