[Koha] Amazon jackets not working in 3.00.02

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Jun 25 02:35:19 NZST 2009

Agnes,

You also need to turn ON AmazonEnabled and it should all work okay.
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/administration/global-system-preferences/enhanced-content

I didn't know these preferences were going into 3.0 so I only updated
the 3.2 part of the manual - but I will now update 3.0 as well.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714