[Koha] MARC import in Koha GUI

Nelson Fredsell -CCE nelson at cfce.org.za
Sun Jun 21 01:08:10 NZST 2009

Dear all,

I need to batch edit existing various 952 subtags, but *not* 952p Barcode
(which would corrupt circulation I presume).

I am not a Linux techie, and want to use the Tools feature, "MARC Import
(managing batches)" but have been unsuccessful thus far.

We use a matching rule that matches against Koha biblio, 999c (my previous
question to the newsgroup).

I've tried a variety of settings on the import, but always receive, "Number
of items ignored because of duplicate barcode : 25"

FYI, on this occasion I'm trying to batch edit 952c Shelving location, to
changed items from one shelf to another.

Thanks for comments,

Nelson

implementing a union catalogue

in Cape Town, South Africa