[Koha] journal with continuous numbering

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Jun 19 03:27:09 NZST 2009

Well, first I think there might be a bug - because the number isn't
changing when you have a year assigned.  It may also be a bug that the
pattern isn't working as we put it in the FAQ - because I can't think
of any other reason that this wouldn't work.  Anyone else have any
ideas?

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime