[Koha] Senayan Library Management System: Sorry for the wrong submission

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Wed Jun 17 01:15:56 NZST 2009

Salvete!

>Krishnan M <kmlist at yahoo.in> wrote:
>> I don't see why just an announcement about another open source ILS is
unfair on the list.

>Because this list is (indirectly) funded by Koha work. The
>announcement would be better over on CODE4LIB, which I heartily
>recommend to everyone interested in FOSS LMSes in general.

Planning - do we want to be an open project that swaps innovations and
information with other projects, or are we gunning for proprietary
innovation? I'd like to see us foster cooperation with other ossils
products; I bang my head against my keyboard wondering how many wheels
are reinvented on each OS project and why.

Cheers,
Brooke