[Koha] Trouble circulating freshly imported records (Settign Peermanant Location?)

ed c terrapin44 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 07:43:35 NZST 2009

OK, we figured it out with some clues Joe provided. It turns out that the problem was that we were using the 952$b instead of the 952$a for the homebranch. Where koha shows you what field it is looking for the homebrach in can be found in:

Home -> System Preferences -> Cataloguing

From there, click the "Click to Edit" link that is associated with the NoZebraIndexes preference.

One problem solved,
Edward